Corporate Social Responsibility
At Nautilus, Inc. We foster an environment where we value diversity and unique contributions by each one of our team members. We value a trusting, open and inclusive environment by treating each person in a manner that reflects our core values. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for our employees, customers, partners, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. Our end goal is not to simply maximize profits, but to also positively impact people, the environment, and society.
As good stewards of social leadership and corporate citizenship, we approach Corporate Social Responsibility with a three-pronged approach by dedicating resources, including financial contributions, product donations, volunteer time, and talent to supporting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, as well as Environmental Sustainability and our core philanthropic focus area: STEM education and the inactivity epidemic among young people, particularly in underserved communities.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
STEM Education + Youth Inactivity
Through product donations we are able to support organizations that promote STEM education and fight the physical inactivity epidemic impacting today’s youth. We make product donations of select Bowflex, Nautilus, and Schwinn fitness equipment and products, often in lieu of cash. Product is typically donated as auction or drawing prizes to support fundraising efforts by nonprofit organizations.
We receive an overwhelming number of product donation requests each month. Many organizations, programs and events meet the basic requirements, but we unfortunately cannot fill every request we receive. As our business grows, so too does the number of requests, but we aim to support as many local charities as possible. Before submitting a product donation request, please review these eligibility requirements:
- Must be requested from a 501c3 nonprofit organization. We are unable to fill requests which come from individuals in need.
- Must benefit the communities in which we live and work – primarily those in or nearby Vancouver, Washington; Portland, Oregon; and Columbus, Ohio. All product donations must be picked up from our distribution centers in Portland, Oregon or Columbus, Ohio. We regret that we are unable to ship donated items.
- Must closely align with the things we value at Nautilus, including STEM education, youth physical activity, and underserved populations. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor an individual team or player, or individual walk, run or race teams who are raising money.
- Must be intended for its final use to be in-home and by 1-2 users. Our equipment, including Bowflex, Nautilus, and Schwinn fitness equipment, are not designed or graded for multiple users in a gym environment, including schools, retirement communities, rehabilitation facilities, or workplace fitness centers.
We are not able to fill the following:
- Requests from individuals in need.
- Requests from military, police or fire organizations (unless they are a nonprofit organization). Please call us to inquire about a military or first responders discount.
- Requests to sponsor individual sports teams, or individual race/walk fundraising teams.
- Requests from churches, religious organizations, or political parties.
- Requests from government funded agencies or institutions.
How to Apply
Please email a written donation request to [email protected] or by mail to:
Attn: Product Donation Requests
17750 SE 6th Way
Vancouver, WA 98683
Please be sure to include supporting documents and as many details as possible, including:
- Event fliers or brochures
- Event date, location, # of attendees, event audience and event activities
- Information about what donation or money raised is intended to fund or support
- Proof of 501c3 or other nonprofit status
- Clear contact information, including an email address
We ask that you please allow 4-6 weeks for us to review and respond to your inquiry.